Seriously, it was like it was here, and everybody was like "Happy New Year" and stuff, and now it's almost February. Well, good riddance January. You bring us bad weather and I'm over it. I was so happy just to go to work today and get out of the house. I was starting to feel a little cabin fever. Here's what I don't get...
When I'm working all the time, I think to myself, "Wow, it would be so awesome to have a few days off, so I could do this, and I could do that". I envision all the fantastic things I would get done... things to organize, such as cleaning out the closet, or putting together an e-mail for my clients, try and get a little more business going at work. Then I think about relaxing, just sitting on the couch, laying in bed, getting caught up on all my shows and movies on the DVR. Well, I didn't do much of anything while being forced inside due to the weather. I was bored. I did get on the treadmill yesterday and today. Since we don't have DVR in the bedroom, and Clint was home from work hogging the living room TV, I didn't watch a single movie I have on the DVR. I spent too much time on my stupid computer. I couldn't believe how happy I was to go to work today. I was a waxing machine. For a few hours anyway.
I'm definitely looking forward to February. It's Valentines Day, it's Clint's b-day, and our anniversary... all within 5 days of each other! It probably won't be too terribly exciting, but it sounds fun, doesn't it? It's also my Mom's B-day and my grandma's b-day. That makes 5 things within 10 days. I like busy months!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness you are coming up on 2yrs!! Im so proud of you :)
I am just like you - I always think - Wow! I'm going to do this or that - but most of it does not get done!! (This silly computer is to blame - and all of the great blogs out there to read!) :)
Post a Comment