and put together my treadmill?! Yes, the treadmill I got for Christmas is still in the box. Last week, Clint was a little out of commission with a three dislocated ribs. After a couple visits to the chiropracter, he's feeling stronger, but the treadmill is still in the garage, in the box. It's not something I can really do by myself, the box weighs a zillion pounds, and I'm sure tools are required for assembly. And just so ya know, if tools are required, count me out. There's a good chance I'll just hurt myself in the process.
I love Mondays. My day off! Usually I have the day to myself, but since today is MLK Day, I'm sharing the day off with boyfriend. He gets to watch me do laundry, dishes, and all kinds of fun stuff! The great part is he sleeps much later than me, so I'm trying to get some of it out of the way with him out of the way. I've got laundry going, and I've already cleaned the bathroom. I've balanced my checkbook, and fed both the animals. And I've had breakfast! It's amazing what you can get done when you wake up at 8:30 on your day off.
Waking up early and being productive leads me to a big realization. I'm so over going out and staying up late. I went out Saturday night and I was ready to go home by before midnight. Instead I stayed out later than what I wanted and felt like poop the next day. That's just not where I am anymore, and I'm happy about that! Being the sober one at the bar just makes me realize how foolish I must've looked throughout most of my 20's. All I know is, I like my 30's - so far it's been pretty great.
2 comments:
aww...my boy gets to watch me clean the house too -- hehehe -- next mon I may be able to come and help you w/ the treadmill - I could bring bean butt to play w/ hayden if you want or don't want :)
love your blog! we should get together when we get back to OK. Good luck putting that treadmill together. I put a elliptical machine together and it was HORRIBLE!
Post a Comment