
This one of me and P was taken in our apartment, I think it was '96 or '97? Man, I loved that leather jacket! And those pants!

Okay, now flash forward to the other night. A nice, low-key, non-drunken night. A few drinks, a little food, fun conversation... I love being a grown-up!

I have good news, too! Clint and I spent Sunday night putting my new treadmill together! I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit in the bedroom where I wanted it, but it fit perfectly! I love that it has speakers, so I can attach my Ipod and not have to worry about headphones or earplugs. Since I'm snowed and iced in today, I'm definitely working out later. Woo-hoo!
I hope everyone is staying safe and warm! Don't get out and drive unless you have to, it's nasty out there! Clint fell on our back patio and busted his ass. It looked like it hurt! Clyde got scared and ran back inside the house. Hayden thought he was down there to play with him, and just tried to shove a football in his face. I didn't know if it was okay to laugh or not, so I just stood there for a second, not quite sure what to do. An hour later, and his arm still hurts. Hopefully, it's just a bruise!
3 comments:
LOL! I think I had that exact same half-shirt! so funny...
Yes, you all got better with age! Don't you love when that happens??
I'm glad you got your treadmill put together and I hope Clints arm feels better soon!
boy clint is lucky he is not my b/f b.c i would have busted out laughing!
Post a Comment