why can't I decide on a stupid blog background?! Why do I keep changing it? Why can't I pick one and just be happy? Why do I want pizza for lunch when I know a salad would be a much better option? Wow. I should blog about what I eat every day. Just kidding, I won't put you through that torture.
So, I'm taking off this afternoon to watch the Presidential Inauguration. I've never watched one before. Maybe because since I first began voting back in 2000, the men I voted for got screwed. I mean Al Gore mainly. Because even though I voted for John Kerry, he wasn't my top Democratic choice. I just didn't have any other choice. But this is cause for a celebration! Bye, bye Bush! I will not miss you.
Anyway... back to my point! This is all very exciting! I'm watching history being made. I can't imagine actaully being there. There are SO MANY people, I would probably have an anxiety attack, or pee my pants waiting for a port-o-potty. I heard the ratio is 400 people per potty. I would not be down with that. Not to mention how cold it is. I'm also not down with wearing six layers of clothing to keep warm.
Hopefully you get to watch all this excitement, too! Hope you set your DVR's!
3 comments:
You should let me wildly talented husband design you a background. I too could not decide so I got a Zach original.
Amen! C ya later, Bush.
I know I watched the Inauguration too w/ much excitement! This was my first presidential election for me to vote in!!! I just feel that for the first time in years the people actually got who they wanted!!
and I like your background!! Im having the same problem finding one I love!!!
It was such an exciting day! (I'm also glad Bush's term has ended!)
About the food blog - it may not be such a bad idea - they say a food journal is the BEST way to lose weight because it makes you accountable for every single thing you eat. (I did it and it works!)
I may add a little blurb at the bottom of my daily blog like - ran 2 miles in 24 min. - just to stay accountable. You could put - ate 1400 cal today. Just a thought...
Thanks for your comments - I think Norman is too far of a drive but I will definitely keep it in mind. :)
Post a Comment