1. The BEACH. That was pretty easy. I would love to be able to go to the beach every year. I didn't go at all in 2008, so I must change that for 2009. Right before I moved back from Knoxville, I drove to Myrtle Beach and spent a few nights in a condo on the beach by myself. It was awesome, even though I was rained out the second day. Maybe if I fly to Nashville this spring or summer, I'll rent a car and drive to the beach again. This was my view from the condo.
2. Blue Moon BEER. My favorite beer! Garnished with an orange slice! Yummy! It's a little hard to find when I go out around Norman or OKC, but when I find it, that's what I'm drinking.

3. My BACK porch. I can't wait until the mornings are warm enough and not windy, so I can sit outside with my morning coffee, and a book. I can't wait to get a grill set up, get some tiki torches to chase away the bugs, get the patio furniture set up. I love our back porch. If we had a hot tub, I would love our back porch year round, but as it stands, I only like it when it's nice outside.
4. BUBBLE BATHS. When I actually treat myself to one, I love it. If I'm stressed out, nothing relaxes me like a class of Cab Sav, a couple candles, and a warm bubble bath. I've only taken three since we've moved in our house, so that just confirms the fact... I need to treat myself more often.
5. BEDTIME. I love taking the time to get ready for bed. I love washing my face, brushing my teeth, walking around in my slippers, finding something to watch on TV or reading a book. I used to fix myself decaf herbal or green tea, but I haven't done it in a while. I love sleep, so I guess it's natural that I love preparing for it.
6. The BEATLES. I haven't always been a Beatles fan. I actually started really listening to them back in 2005, and I fell in love with their music. That year, I got a ton of Beatles CD's from my family for Christmas. It's funny, I honestly don't know why I didn't give them a chance before then... I love music.
7. BEST FRIENDS. Who doesn't love their best friends? I would be lost and lonely without them. Who else can listen to you bitch about the most ridiculous stuff, and not argue back, or make you feel silly because deep down even you know you're being silly. Girls totally get the mood swings, rants about boyfriends, and how I never have anything to wear. My girls will always understand why I'm holding on to my Via Spiga shoes that are a half size to small and ten years old.

8. BOOK STORES. There's nothing like having enough time in your day to truly enjoy the book store experience. I don't care if it's a nifty little place like Full Circle, or a big chain store like Barnes & Noble... I love getting a cup of coffee, and taking my time to browse all the rows of books. I like libraries too, but now that they have computers inside, they're not as quiet as they used to be. And you can't buy a latte at the library.
9. BLACK. My favorite color to wear. You can never have to much black in your closet. End of story.
10. BLOGGING. I don't know why. It's not as if my blog entries are filled with deep meaning or interesting thoughts. I'm not discovering the meaning of life with my day to day observations. I just enjoy reading what other people have to say... about their lives, their children, their family and friends, their tastes. Sometimes I feel as though I know my blogger friends better than I know people I see every day, and that's kind of cool. I'm getting to know people I should've known in high school, people I've only met in person one time, people I've never met before, and people I already know pretty well, I just don't see as often as I'd like. I can keep up with friends that are far away, and hear all about their experiences across the US or across the country. I love it all.
11. BOYFRIEND. I'm adding an extra, because this one is my favorite! He's very patient with my antics, and he makes me laugh. I love him!
This started off a little difficult, but I just thought of another one. I love BURRITOS. Yummy! I think I'll have one for lunch.
If anyone wants to keep this going, message me for a letter. I promise not to give you a Q,X or Z. Unless you really want it. Peace out, peeps.
5 comments:
Oh I thought about giving you "S" but then I came up with about 3 things you would put on it
~sleep
~sex and the city OR sarah jessica parker OR both
~skin
so I figured it was too easy :)
I love your blog!! You make me laugh!!!
i want a letter! gimme a hard one!
I love #10. I feel the exact same way. I have had more fun reading all these blogs and really getting to know the people who entertain me everyday....even if I have just met them once :)
time to blog sister!! been too long!!
Cute post! Very creative! I feel the same way you do about my blogging friends! (Glad to have you back at it!)
Post a Comment