Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fifty

Here I go. I was "challenged" by T to write a blog listing 50 random facts about myself. And I thought it might be fun trying to see how many I could come up with.

1. I love sports movies, especially football and basketball. Not big on baseball.
2. Friday Night Lights is one of my absolute favorite TV shows. I can't miss it!
3. I'm a vegetarian, going on 9 months now. The only animals I miss are the ones that swim.
4. I love working out... when I actually do it. Which isn't very often.
5. I was a gymnast for 7 years. I was terrible.
6. I graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a BA in Psychology.
7. I love what I do for a living, and I'll be really happy when it starts paying more of the bills!
8. I like really weird movies. If you want to know what I mean by weird, check out anything by Gregg Araki. Love him!
9. I love my dog more than I ever thought I could love anything. He's been there through a lot of me moving around, and he still licks my face!
10. I love to eat, but I hate to cook. I'm too impatient to cook.
11. I love to have time to myself, whether it be at home or out somewhere.
12. I absolutely love the beach.
13. I hate cold weather, especially the snow.
14. I love sleeping. I mean, I LOVE it!
15. I'm currently hooked on the Twilight book series.
16. I wish I could eat nachos everyday. Or burritos.
17. I've been dating my boyfriend a little less than two years, and it's the longest relationship I've ever been in.
18. I've had a crush on Hugh Grant since I was 17.
19. My more recent, younger celebrity crush is Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
20. I have a love for Starbucks.
21. I love books by Bret Easton Ellis.
22. I have five half brothers, and I'm not really close to any of them.
23. I think most of my friends know me better than my family.
24. I've had a love for chocolate since... forever.
25. I'm very cold natured. I'm shivering right now.
26. I'm allergic to cats, but I really like them. (not as much as dogs!)
27. I love long, hot showers.
28. I wish I could get a massage every week.
29. I recycle, and it makes me happy to know I've gotten others to start doing the same.
30. I wax my own legs, underarms, bikini, and eyebrows.
31. I absolutely LOVE makeup from MAC.
32. I love my high heels, but all I ever wear are my Uggs and flip flops.
33. I am so technically, mechanically, and electrincally retarded, it's not even funny. If it's electronic, I could probably break it.
34. I grew up thinking I was the most unattractive girl in the whole world.
35. I freaking love Citizens jeans.
36. I don't think I'll ever have children.
37. I'm addicted to American Idol. Each season, I say I won't be, but it hasn't worked so far.
38. Secret wish: I wish I would've learned an instrument when I was younger, so I could've been in a chick band.
39. I'm currently growing out my hair, so I can donate it when I finally cut it.
40. I love being in the mood to clean.
41. My longest job so far has been at the Olive Garden. I worked there from '95-'02.
42. I used to be somewhat fashionable, now I think I need to be nominated for What Not To Wear. I don't know what happened.
43. My favorite musical artist of all time is Tori Amos.
44. I used to be a night person, but as I've gotten older, I've become more of a morning person.
45. I'm still friends with many of my high school friends, which I love!
46. I'm a Sex and the City fanatic.
47. I'm easily irritated with e-mail and text abbreviations. Examples... lol, rofl, r u home? I don't know what they mean half the time, and it's very difficult to read.
48. Some nights I just don't feel like washing my face.
49. I look terrible with too much blonde in my hair.
50. I love the smell of puppies.

Whoo, now it's your turn =)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I like this post - thanks for sharing. I thought Friday Night Lights was cancelled after last season! Is it still on? I loved it too! I'm also going to check out Citizen jeans - I never have seen them.

the sweetest girl you know said...

Friday Night Lights was dropped by NBC, but the fans were so upset, it was picked up by some random network, maybe the CW? I DVR it off of the direct tv station, because they rerun it commercial free! And I love Citizens of Humanity jeans because I have hips, but no bootie!

Missy said...

FNL is shown exclusively on DirectTV. I love your blog layout.