Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where's my motivation? Maybe I left it in TN...

Ugh... I'm feeling really unmotivated right now, and I don't like it.

I think I really need to get out of Oklahoma. I made a pact with myself when I moved back from Knoxville, that I would get away a little more often. I went to Mexico last year, but so far I've not been anywhere in 2008. I feel I need to just get in the car and drive. Or, even better... just purchase a plane ticket and fly somewhere. It's really hard to explain. I feel like I'm forgetting that I ever left Oklahoma to begin with. I'm homesick for a place that was never really my home. When I lived in Tennessee, I never felt suffocated. I felt stressed at times, I was broke, I was always either at work or school, so I had very little social life, I lived in the worst apartment I've ever lived in, but I felt a sense of freedom and confidence I've never felt before. I felt like anything was possible. I'm wonering if I'll ever feel that way again.

Anyone up for a road trip?

2 comments:

JM said...

Road trip to TN! Gas is so cheap now and it would be very fun to see you! The weekend before X-Mas we are having a wine and cheese Christmas party. Guaranteed to make you happy and/or very drunk!

reese said...

im sorry you fill this way!!!

i like it when you blog you need to do it more often it!!

love you!