Since I'm in the photo uploading mood, which doesn't happen often, here's a pic of the cat and dog. Aren't they the cutest two creatures you've ever seen?! I'm absolutely, positively in love with these little guys. And yes, that is a dog sweater on the cat. He is that fat. I'd love to find matching sweaters, but the dog is so big, a lot of the sweaters we've looked at just aren't big enough.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
My new hair...
Okay, here's a pic of my new hair color. It's quite a bit darker than anything I've had before, but I love it! The best part of working in a salon is knowing that my hair will always be fun and cute. Which is super, because I have no hair skills AT ALL!! Too bad I didn't have that luxury back in 2001, when I decided to go platinum blonde... man, that was not pretty.

Since I'm in the photo uploading mood, which doesn't happen often, here's a pic of the cat and dog. Aren't they the cutest two creatures you've ever seen?! I'm absolutely, positively in love with these little guys. And yes, that is a dog sweater on the cat. He is that fat. I'd love to find matching sweaters, but the dog is so big, a lot of the sweaters we've looked at just aren't big enough.

Since I'm in the photo uploading mood, which doesn't happen often, here's a pic of the cat and dog. Aren't they the cutest two creatures you've ever seen?! I'm absolutely, positively in love with these little guys. And yes, that is a dog sweater on the cat. He is that fat. I'd love to find matching sweaters, but the dog is so big, a lot of the sweaters we've looked at just aren't big enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Pictures! I'm impressed! :) I love your hair - too cute!
Your hair looks AWESOME! I love the color on you!
nice hair color .. shows ur green eyes
love your hair!!!!
aww... are hay hay and Clyde friends now?
Post a Comment