Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crisis averted. And puppies make me happy.

Apparently the American Idol thing pissed a lot of people off, so I didn't have a hard time finding video of Adam's performance last night. And what a performance it was. That guy is amazing. Seriously. Sad to see Scott go tonight, but happy that Matt wasn't even in the bottome three. I wasn't suprised to see him leave. He's got a great voice, but not a very versatile guy.

I went over to my friend Heidi's house tonight, so I could play with PUPPIES! She had lab puppies six weeks ago, and had a little play time party for peeps and pups. I have a biological clock and it's not ticking for babies. I want a puppy. But I know my Hayden dog wouldn't like it. Clyde wouldn't like it. The boyfriend wouldn't like it. In fact, the boy told Hayden dog I was already making plans to trade him in for a newer model! Not true! I wouldn't trade my Hayden dog for any other dog in the world. He's big. He's fat. He's got stinky breath. He rolls around in the grass. He digs little holes in the backyard. He's all over people when they walk through the front door. He's terrible on a leash. He has to be muzzled at the vet, because he knows what the lady in the white coat does to him. So sure, he's got a few faults, but he's so darn handsome, and he loves us unconditionally. How can you not love this face?


That doesn't mean I can't go love on some sweet little seven pound puppies! I'll post a few of my favorite puppy pics when I transfer them over to my computer. I'm now going to watch the latest mail from Netflix.

Oh - and this is super random, but I haven't had a white Russian in a LONG time, and that sounds YUMMY right now.

2 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

mmm...a white russian...i haven't had one in years! that does sound yummy!

Brandi said...

Let's see - this post made me want a Lab, a membership to NetFlix, and - I am really curious as to what a White Russian tastes like! LOL!