that I live right across the highway from the liquor store. So if I decide at 8:50 pm that I could really use a glass of wine... problem solved. Sometimes a girl just needs a glass of red wine. Period.
And what is the big deal about Kenny Chesney? I don't get it. He's on Oprah and these chicks are going crazy. Ugh. I'm only watching because I'm waiting for Carrie Underwood. Love her.
Adam Lambert is the most amazing American Idol contestent EVER. Check out Itunes or YouTube for a little listen. You won't be disappointed. I'm American Idol crazy!
I can't stop listening to the new(est) Kings of Leon CD. And Santogold. And the Ting Tings. Which sounds super random considering what I just said about Carrie Underwood and American Idol.
I've ran on my treadmill the last two mornings. Go me! It won't happen tomorrow morning, but that's OK. I've been eating really well since I did the cleanse thing. Minus the cream cheese danish I had for breakfast... BUT, I did split it with someone! Which would have never happened a few weeks ago!
I just started watching Big Love tonight. I've heard it's a good show, and since we've got Netflix now, I thought I'd give it a try. The only thing that frustrates me is that the first season is five discs long. I got the first disc tonight, and there were only two episodes on it. I hope the rest of the discs have more episodes. Otherwise, it's going to take way too long to get through such a short show.
5 comments:
I saw a few episodes of the first season of Big Love. It seems like a good show.
I'm happy you are thankful!
I was thinking about getting some wine last night too -- but I didn't
Good for you for running on the treadmill and eating healthy. I need to get back into it...
I've never heard of Big Love - almost everything we watch is DVR'd and we breeze right past all commercials - so I never know what is new on tv or at the movies!
I am thankful - that I got to meet you in person today! Sorry I had to ask your name - I have searched your site before and it is not on there!! :)
I told Kenyon about meeting you and he said, "I know her!" I said, "I know - and she's my blogger friend!" :)
Big Love is sooooo good! You will love it. The newest season just ended. WOW! Do you all watch Weeds? You should if you don't.
Post a Comment