1. The Norman Music Festival! I couldn't make it last year, because I was moving in with Clint at that time, and he wouldn't let me out of it! It's all good though, because a year later, and he hasn't kicked me out yet! So yeah, I'm pumped about a day of live music, festival food, meeting up with friends, drinking a couple beers, and hopefully good weather.
2. The Lion King - My stepdad's mom got the entire family tickets for Christmas. I haven't been to a musical in quite some time, and I think this will be a good one.
3. Roadtrip - As I mentioned in my last blog, I'm going to take a weekend to visit a friend of mine who lives right outside Denver. As much as I love summer, it will be nice to escape the high OK temps, and see some new scenery. If anyone is familiar with Denver, let me know any cool places I need to hit while I'm there.
4. Nights on the patio - As you know, we moved in our house in October, so we didn't get much warm weather after we moved in. So I'm looking forward to some new patio furniture, and chilling on the back porch with a beer. Anyone who wants to come over and join me, bring it!
5. Tori Amos CD release - Her tenth studio album, Abnormally Attracted To Sin, will be released May 19th, and she is going to be touring in the US!! She'll be in Dallas and Austin, so I will definitely be seeing her for an eighth time, maybe a ninth!! Whoop whoop!! If you know me well at all, then you know this will make my whole summer!!!

Anyone else have any big summer plans? Vacations? I wanna know all about it!
4 comments:
I am jealous that you have tickets to the Lion King! You have to blog about it so I can live vicariously...
Kenyon and I are planning a trip to Dallas soon - his parents want to keep Kaeden - so we are off to Texas - alone this time! :)
We are also planning a trip to Disneyland or Disney World in the fall - I'd love to take Kaeden! (But then again the thought of flying with a 3 yr old really stresses me out!)
I love summer! we are moving into a house and i'm sooo looking forward to some patio time! Clint (yours and mine) have friends in Denver..james and tim...so i'm sure they could suggest some good places to go!
sounds like you have a fun summer ahead of you!
What part of Denver? Brad's Dad lives outside in Parker
We are going to Cabo in May. I am so excited! My first trip of this kind.
You all have a killer backyard and patio area. You are going to have so much fun enjoying cocktails and grilling out.
Post a Comment