Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I heart...

American Idol... such a silly little addiction, I know, but I'm hooked.

Running... until I'm sweaty and can barely breathe. I don't know how this came about. I've always hated running. But I hope I can keep up with it. All the experienced runners I've talked to say that running is addictive.

A good veggie burger... I think the best I've ever had is at La Baguette. It has a veggie patty, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, sprouts, cheese, and a sundried tomato paste. It is divine.

Oranges... my favorite summertime fruit. Yummy!

Watching my 115 pound dog fight teeny tiny bugs... it's one thing that makes me laugh out loud. Until he kills it, and rolls over on it.

Facebook... I'm an addict. I try not to be, but it's so easy to get sucked in.

Well, there ya have it. In case you were wondering.

4 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

i LOVE a good veggie burger. maybe i'll get to try one at La Bagette some day. yum-o!

Annie Anderson said...

I love American Idol too...shhhhh... don't tell anyone.

Brandi said...

I know what you mean about the running high - the first 5 to 10 minutes I literally think I just might die - then the high kicks in and I feel like I could run forever! :)

reese said...

alright sister I've tagged you in two blogs now so you better get to blogging missy!