I DVR'd American Idol tonight, as I do every Tuesday night. It was set for the whole hour, but since the show ran over , I missed the last performance, which was my boy, Adam Lambert! And since most of the show was LAME tonight, I was hoping for a stellar performance from him. I can't believe it's down to the final eight, and everyone pretty much sucked. I was happy to see Matt "work it out", as Randy would say. I want him to stick around. I'm so mad at my stupid show. And the DVR. I just needed 2 more minutes...
2 comments:
Thank you for the kind words. I LOVE your house! I have home envy.
Sorry about American Idol. Nothing is worse than DVR messing up. Such a huge disappointment.
OK I saw it on the side of my blog you update just saying "IM PISSED" and I come to your page ready to comment some moral support B.S. and Now I find out that its about American Idol...disappointed...
hahahahaHA!
Post a Comment