Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hmmmm...

I'm a little bewildered as to why I am still awake at midnight. That's really late for me. It doesn't sound late, and it shouldn't really be all that late, but I'm one of those strange creatures that truly requires at least eight hours of sleep every night, or I'm a grumpy, slow going person the next morning.

The next few weeks are going to be very hectic, I have that feeling. Clint is closing on the house Friday (less than a week), making this new house the third place I've lived since moving back to Oklahoma. I'm really hoping, praying, crossing my fingers that this will be the last place I live for a VERY long time. Since leaving home for the dorms in the fall of 1994, I have moved more times than I care to remember. Maybe one night I'll dedicate an entire blog trying to remember all the places I've lived. All this moving around was fun in my 20's, but for crying out loud, I'm too old for this crap. I think blogging made me tired. My bed is calling.

No comments: