It's 10:20 pm on a Friday night, and I'm at home. In bed. Watching Real Time with Bill Maher. And I am so okay with that. In my 20's, I would've been mortified to admit I was home on a weekend night with nothing to do. I would've been hitting the bar, charging too many vodka tonics on my Visa card, waking up the next morning, maybe not sure how I drove myself home. I would quite possibly be wearing some of the same clothing I had on the night before, makeup still on, smelling like stinky bar and cigarettes. I would wake up at noon (if I didn't have to work that morning), drive to either Sonic or Braum's for one of my traditional hangover meals, and watch TV on the couch until I was forced to get up for some reason. Ugh. I can't believe I used to eat hot dogs.
Like I said in my last blog, there's nothing I enjoy more than a few friends, a bottle of wine, a good meal, and fun conversation. Throw in a little chocolate for dessert, and it's pretty much a perfect night.
All this talk of wine... I'm going to have to make a trip to the liquor store tomorrow =)
And I just figured out you can spellcheck on here. Fantastic!
Is there a way you can change how you sign off on your posts? Like at the end of my posts, it says "posted by the sweetest girl you know". Some say "until next time" or stuff like that. I want mine to say "peace out". Or something besides "posted by".
3 comments:
I finally figured it out. Go to your layout page and click on Edit that is in the bottom corner of the BLOG box. You can then add whatever you want to the second line and it will show up. I added one to mine - also a cute little thing where people don't have to comment - they can just click on "cool" "funny" or "interesting." Hope it works!
i had misread something in your blog..hehe so my comment looked dumb
Post a Comment