Thursday, October 23, 2008
what a great time!
Tonight I took a trip down memory lane with some old high school/work girls. Four other ladies, along with myself, had a great time reminiscing about our old days at Jake's Rib. Seeing as how it's been about 12 years since I've worked there, it has been almost that long since I've seen some of these girls! Thanks to Facebook, we all got connected a little while back, and finally made a dinner date. It's funny how you can go so long without seeing a group of people, but fall right into place with them as if no time has passed. Not to mention, it was just nice to get out of the house, away from the craziness of trying to settle into a new home. I miss going to dinners with my girls (and guys)... it seems like it doesn't happen as often anymore - at least not the "let's get together for no reason" dinners. Now it's more like "I'm having a birthday" dinner. I know I could probably be a little more proactive in planning things - I just hate being the one in charge. Maybe that could be one of my resolutions for 2009 =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey we do dinners for no reason - what are lindy and i chop suey now -- jk love you
Who? Who? Who?! I've thought about Red and Toodle recently and wondered how they are.
Post a Comment