Because I just NOW realized, this morning, that I had blog comments. I don't know why, but maybe I was expecting a notification letting me know that I had comments. A side effect of Facebook, perhaps? So thanks readers! Hey - I have readers!!
Anyhoo, I feel like crap. Nothing contagious. I know it's just the change in weather, I should've been expecting it. I feel a scratchy throat coming on, and I feel really tired. Yuck! I know I have to get out of bed sometime soon, and get ready for work, but I'm dragging ass. AND, we have to get ready to move. Ugh. I wish we could afford movers.
If I remember correctly, tonight is the season finale of Project Runway. I hope so. I'd like to just lay in bed and be a bum after work. As for now, I'm going to fix some hot tea and go enter the world for a few hours.
2 comments:
You can change the options of having blogger send you notifications if someone posts a comment on your blog. Go to the settings then comments section and enter your email address at the bottom of the page.
I didn't know about the notification either - will have to change mine. Just got your comment - glad you were able to change your background - it looks great! Another trick - delete the last little bit of what you copy (it will say the cutest blog on the block surrounded by other stuff) and when you put your background on it won't have that tag at the top.
Post a Comment