Well, here it is... My name is Callie and I am addicted to reality TV. Mostly shows on Bravo, such as Project Runway, Shear Genius, Top Design, Real Housewives (of wherever), Tabatha's Salon Takeover... shows of that nature. I LOVE Big Brother and American Idol. I used to be way into the Amazing Race, but I haven't watched it in a few years. I would if I had DVR. I usually don't get into the "trashier" shows, BUT... I caught the first episode of Rock of Love Charm School on VH1, and I am hooked. I have never been so entertained by a group of white trash girls making absolute fools of themselves. It's like the holy grail of trashy reality tv. Absolute heaven.
I also was able to catch a little of John McCain on Letterman tonight, which was quite entertaining as well. He really grilled McCain on Sarah Palin, and whether or not he thought she was really qualified. He also questioned Palin's comments about Obama palling around with terrorists. If you missed it, I'd try You Tube for some videos. You'll love it.
In the meantime, I'm going to do my best to not eat all the little miniature Snickers we got for the Halloween kids. Either way, there won't be any left soon, and I'll have to make another trip to the store. At this rate, maybe I'll just wear an orange T-shirt for Halloween and be a pumpkin.
2 comments:
its ok that your a reality show addict -- i still love you!! as for the snickers i can't help you there :) good luck!
I love reality tv too! My husband and I are huge fans of Amazing Race, Big Brother, and even some of the trashy ones on VH1 (I'm embarrassed to admit it!)
Post a Comment