Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shitzu happens...

My dog is spoiled. He is gaining weight and getting fat. We feed him the right amount of food, but he gets too many treats covered in peanut butter. So we decided to mix things up a bit and try out some different dog treats. We found some peanut butter and honey flavored biscuits (which he LOVES), but they are really small. Hayden's a big boy, so these are like Skittles to him. Guess what else we found? Doggie fortune cookies! I kid you not! They look like real people fortune cookies... until you smell them. They're chicken liver flavored. They even came with directions. Direction number 2: Read fortune to dog. Hayden's first fortune - Confucious says: Shitzu happens. I can't wait to see what his next fortune says. I wondering, can you really beat "Shitzu happens"? Stay tuned...

My goal next week is to get my phone set up, so I can take pictures from my Blackberry and send pictures to my blog. I'm not tech savvy, so it could be interesting.

No comments: