Friday, October 17, 2008

Let the chaos begin...

the chaos of moving, that is. Clint closed on the house this morning! And while he ran around town taking care of all of the utility transfers, and all of that fun stuff, I was at work. By the time I finally got home, at around 6:45, it was almost dark, but that didn't stop us from moving stuff in the new house! We got almost all of the bathroom stuff, a large chunk of the kitchen stuff, and all of our hanging clothes moved over. The kitchen stuff is pretty organized, the bathroom stuff not so much. Since I have to work tomorrow I'll just drive over there and get ready. As for right now, I'm falling asleep in my contacts and makeup. Hopefully, we'll get quite a bit of furniture moved tomorrow and we can sleep there tomorrow night. I'm pooped!!

So if you don't hear from me for a few days... I might be buried under a stack of boxes!

No comments: