This was a busy weekend. Even on my normal Monday was jam packed with stuff to do, and I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I had hoped. Saturday morning I went to work and did a couple of brow waxes, then came home to watch the OU game. We then went over to Clint's grandparents house to watch the rest of the game, eat, and visit with family. It was pretty exhausting, so I went to bed a little early. Then Sunday was my little brother's 21st birthday, so we went to Celebration Station and had a family day with my family. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had originally anticipated. We ate lots of pizza and birthday cake, rode the go-karts, rode the bumper boats (my best idea EVER), and played putt-putt golf (which I suck at, btw). Well, that was even more exhausting, but we still had to come home and do some work. So... Monday, my sacred "time to myself" day of the week, became the "lets take the recycling to Norman and see how many fruit flies we can kill with apple cider vinegar and Lysol" day. We did drop off a lot of recycling, but we still have a lot of cardboard in the garage. And we somehow became infested with fruit flies over the weekend, so we got to experiment with ways to kill them. Now I have a headache because the house smells terrible.
On the bright side, I got to finish Season 1 of The Riches.
No comments:
Post a Comment