It really, truly, honestly is no fun at all. It feels like the most never-ending process I've ever had to endure. We have the kitchen/dining room, living room, bathrooms, and laundry room moved over. In the old house, we still have a loveseat and two big chairs, Clint still has his whole office, and all the stuff in the garage. People came today and set up the internet, but I don't know when we'll have cable. I'm having modern technology withdrawals. Why don't you just take my cell phone away from me and send me back to 1982? I need my cable!
Since we are in the midst of all this moving madness, we haven't had time to go to the grocery store and fill up the new refrigerator. Which means we've been getting a lot of fast food meals. And I'm not big on fast food meals. I'm really craving a big salad which fresh veggies, and maybe an organic orange from Dodson's. I'm pretty sure I've gained weight, and I feel like POOP! I'm tired, I have no energy, I just feel so lethargic. In an effort to "energize" myself, I've taken up diet Dr Pepper again. Ugh. Gross! If you've ever read Skinny Bitch, you know that diet soda is liquid satan. As soon as we can get to the store, I'm back to being healthy. And feel free to question me on a regular basis, I need all the ass-kicking I can get.
Okay, so to jog my memory for future blogs, I might try blogging about some of the following next time. This is kind of an idea I'm stealing from my really smart boyfriend.
1. What's happened to the traffic situation in Norman? It totally blows.
2. I am SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY that I'm not a teenager anymore. Was I ever really so obnoxious and annoying? And crazy?
3. My dog is really, truly the greatest creature on the face of the earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment