Thursday, October 9, 2008
I love food.
I really don't know what my problem is today, but I am hungry. Everything sounds good. Really, pizza sounds the best. Or nachos. Or really anything fried. Even beer sounds good, so I am drinking one. There's a little place down the street that is a drive thru convenience store. They have these things called nacho-ritos, and they are YUMMY. I had them almost every day the first week this place opened. I might have to get some tonight or tomorrow. My hormones must be out of control. I'm going to need to spend a LOT of time at the gym next week to make up for this weekend. As for now, I'm off to watch Thursday night TV. The Office and the SNL thing are up next. And I have to go figure out how to best stuff my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I have just found a new blogging buddy! I too want to tear down all the McCain/Palin signs that are all over OKC and I too am having a fruit fly situation. I hate them! I'm glad to know that its not just my house! :) Who is this crazy person, you are asking yourself? I'm a friend of Laurie's.
Post a Comment