I think I've figured it out. I would absolutely LOVE to be a tester for infomercial products. These ads always make the products seem so easy to use. I have a feeling, however, none of them are quite that easy. I just saw an ad for this Point 'n Paint. If it was really that easy to use, people would quit buying brushes, tape, sponges, and all that other crap you have to buy when you decide to paint anything. It looked like this guy stained a door in less than a minute. Amazing! And I've always liked watching the cleaning products, especially the ones you use in the bathtub, that are supposed to remove all the dirt, grime, even rust! You know, one second your bathroom looks like it belongs in a condemned building, the next, VOILA... it looks like a brand new bathroom.
I've never bought anything from an infomercial before. I have been told that the Furminator used to be advertised on TV, but I've never seen it. And if you have a dog that sheds and don't know what the Furminator is, you MUST educate yourself! It's absolutely the best thing ever. My mom told me about it, then within a few days of that, a client at work mentioned it as well. So I went out and bought one, spending almost $50 on the little gadget, only to find out later I could've gone to Amazon.com and spent $35. Oh well. This reminds me Hayden is due for a good Furminating session.
1 comment:
i have seen the furminator on TV!! the one that i am thinking about getting is the pedi paws -- they now have them at walgreens but i wanna hear it from someone that has actually used it that it works good and doesn't freak your dog out. i have tried some of those bathroom products after they have made it from the tv to the store shelves and they never seem to work as good as they did on tv...
love ya!
Post a Comment