Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my first blog...

Bloggety blog blog blog.

So, here I am. I am blogging. I accepted a challenge from my dear friend Laurie Lou to blog every day. I have blogs on my Myspace page, but those are few and far between. In fact, I think my last one was in December of 2007? So, this will be quite the challenge. As I sit with with little to say, I'm wondering why I'm even doing this. I have a feeling, though, that I will become addicted soon. Hmmm... what am I thinking?

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. The side that the crazy Callie wakes up on. The mean Callie with ice cream cravings and crying spells. Sometimes it sucks to be a girl. I had an almond butter and jelly sammich with Fritos for dinner. It totally reminded me of a paper sack lunch in grade school. All I needed was a Capri Sun.

I voted today. By absentee ballot. Yeah, I voted for Obama. And Andrew Rice for Senate. Bite me, Inhofe. I hate your stupid ads that trash talk Rice. For your information, Andrew Rice is NOT too liberal for Oklahoma. But you are too old and crotchety.

In TV news, I am addicted to Project Runway. I am disappointed that Kenley didn't get the boot tonight. She was a favorite at the beginning, but she's turned into a rude, shrewd meanie.

I am now going to consume some hot tea, drug myself with Nyquil, watch Top Design, and pass out. Over and out. Hugs and kisses. Peace and Love. Au revoir!

1 comment:

JM said...

I was all gung-ho about Project Runway at the beginning of the season but having a night job ruins that for me.

Welcome to the world of blogging by the way! I look forward to reading your stuff.